FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This website belongs to TRAVIESAS Y PREFABRICADOS DE ARAGÓN, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “TYPSA”), with Tax Identification Code B88182472, registered office at Calle Sobrado 2, 28050 Madrid, and registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in Volume 38115, Sheet 97, Section 8, Page M 678348, which can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECOND – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
TYPSA provides the public (hereinafter “user”) accessing this website (hereinafter “WEBSITE”) with information on its products and services (hereinafter “CONTENTS and/or SERVICES”).
THIRD – CORRECT USE OF SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, in particular, and solely by way of example and by no means exhaustive, it is strictly prohibited:
- Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or with effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Carry out any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to TYPSA or third parties;
- To use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of persons regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user shall be liable for damages of any kind that TYPSA may suffer as a result of breach of any of the aforementioned obligations and any other obligations included in these General Terms and Conditions and/or those imposed by law in relation to the use of the website.
Minors using this website shall do so with the consent of their parents or legal guardian, who shall be responsible for any problems that may arise in the use of the website’s services.
TYPSA will at all times ensure respect for current legislation and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the website in the event of the alleged commission of any of the crimes or offences defined by the Criminal Code in force, or in the event of any conduct which, in the opinion of TYPSA, is contrary to these General Terms and Conditions or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of TYPSA.
FOURTH – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of TYPSA or of third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by TYPSA and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use all elements subject to industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation.
FIFTH – USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND RULES OF CONDUCT
TYPSA offers all users of the website different ways and means of participation to encourage conversation and the exchange of information. Its aim is to remain open and accessible to anyone as long as basic rules of coexistence and respect are met.
Therefore, all users agree not to use such sections for any purpose that is prohibited by this legal notice. Each user is responsible for all of his or her activity in connection with the Service. In addition, you must comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations, and, if you to represent an entity, the advertising, marketing, privacy or other self-regulatory codes applicable to your industry. In addition, you must:
1. NO USER MAY PASS FOR ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION, otherwise it may be a criminal offence under current legislation.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages containing threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend people’s sensibilities are not acceptable. In this case, TYPSA reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and to take the appropriate legal action.
3. It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies, or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spamming actions. This type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
4. YOU MAY NOT INTERFERE with security-related functions of the service that prevent or limit the use or copying of any content. Furthermore, it is strictly forbidden to use this website as a means to organise attacks or spam on any other type of service. Such content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action.
The administrators of the service have the right to delete or edit any content and/or user account that breaches any of the rules and obligations described in these legal terms or may be considered inappropriate.
It is understood that users who send feedback, opinions or comments to the website via the email service or by any other means authorise TYPSA to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate, transform and exercise any other right of exploitation. This authorisation is granted free of charge and shall last for as long as it is in force, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Furthermore, there shall be no territorial limitation.
SIXTH – EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
TYPSA reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, due to power failures or for any other justified reason.
Consequently, TYPSA does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the website or the Services, and therefore the use of the same by users is at their own risk, and TYPSA cannot be held liable in this regard at any time.
Furthermore, TYPSA accepts no liability whatsoever arising from, including but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or of third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included on the website.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be contractually bound to the TYPSA.
Similarly, the TYPSA excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems or in the documents or systems stored therein, and therefore the TYPSA shall not be liable in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of the TYPSA.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website will be constantly operational.
- Errors or damage caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
- Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, TYPSA undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user in order to reach a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.
SEVENTH – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TYPSA does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for damages suffered as a result of access to the Services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or for the accuracy or reliability of the same. The purpose of the links that appear on TYPSA is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where he/she can expand the Services offered by the Portal. TYPSA shall in no case be responsible for the results obtained through these links or for the consequences of users accessing them. These third-party services are provided by third parties, so TYPSA cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, users must exercise extreme caution when assessing and using the information and services contained in third-party content.
It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites not belonging to the TYPSA that allow access to this website without the express consent of the TYPSA. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites not belonging to the company shall in no case imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor acceptance by TYPSA.
In the personal data collection forms, each user will be informed of the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will be responsible, in all cases, for the veracity of the data provided.
Where appropriate, you may exercise your right of access, rectification, restriction of processing, right of erasure (right to be forgotten), data portability and right to object by writing to the company, either at the address indicated above, or by e-mail to email@example.com, provided that you can prove your identity. And if deemed appropriate you can file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
For its part, TYPSA undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and has therefore adopted the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology at all times.
On the other hand, TYPSA informs you that by visiting this website no personal data that identifies a User is recorded; however, there is certain non-personal information that cannot be identified with a specific User that is collected during the live session through devices known as “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the website in order to be able to make improvements. All users must consult our cookies policy to browse the website.
NINTH – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish legislation will be applicable to all legal issues that may involve the present website or any disputes involving between the User and TYPSA, provided that they are not related to the purchase of products or procurement of services, both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, without prejudice to the provisions of consumer law that may be applicable.
Finally, we would like to remind customers that in the event that they wish to file a complaint due to any incident in the contractual relationship, they can file the appropriate complaint by filling out the following electronic form: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.